Welcome to "Always Stampin'" where you are sure to find paper art inspiration and quite possibly a bit more! Please contact Kelly Gettelfinger, Stampin' Up! Manager of Sellersburg, IN for more information on anything seen here... kellyjeanstamps@gmail.com
"Anxiety weighs a heart down, but a cheerful word lifts it up." Proverbs 12:25

Sunday, August 10, 2014

Waiting for the sunshine...


It's Stamp Club and Big Shot Club Sunday!
I love these days!
My "job" never feels like "work."
What a pleasure!
I only wish more of my "friends" actually
stamped WITH me!
Today is a major downpour so
of the friends who do stamp with me,
I'm not sure they are going to want to get out
in the mud and the muck :(
I will wait and see...
as I wait for the sunshine in form
of their sweet smiles when they arrive :)

Thanks for stopping by!
KellyJean

1 comment: